Even though it’s technically Saturday morning, I’ll still consider this to be Friday. It’s been quite action packed, just like the rest of the week!
1. Yet again, I got to catch up with so many people from home this week. I’ve seen friends who have been scattered all over the place for most of the summer, and I also visited with my favorite teacher from high school and her family. I may get annoyed with it sometimes, but I guess the HCo will always be my home…
2. On Thursday I had a really productive day. I ran some errands and took care of things that needed to get done before I head back to Athens. Productivity and efficiency just makes me happy.
3. I GOT TO SEE VICTORIA TODAY. We went to Ikea and talked about life, and shopped of course. We’re on the same continent, in the same state, and today we were in the same store. And in a week we’ll be at the same school again. EXCITED!
4. I went to the Braves game with my family tonight! Love me some baseball. It was a good last celebration before school gets started up again. It was Star Wars night at Turner Field, and that of course only added to the entertainment of the evening. AND there were intense fireworks after the game. I’d call that a successful evening in the ATL.
5. After the aforementioned Braves game, we were stuck in the parking lot for quite some time. For those who don’t know, I write music from time to time. Although I’m not really that good at it, I did put my limited skills to good use while we were waiting. This could easily be the overall highlight of my week solely because we laughed until we cried while writing it. Click here to watch our performance inspired by rain and a parking lot, entitled “Drowned Rats.” Enjoy!