Glad I remembered to do this 35 minutes before Friday is technically over… oops!
1. Well, the wedding happened! And it was quite a wonderful weekend for all involved. I can’t even believe how blessed I am to have the family and friends that I have. Things may change, but I know they’ll always be there for me, and I’m aware now more than ever of just how much of a blessing they are to me. I wouldn’t be anywhere without my family, and I know some aren’t fortunate enough to be close to their extended family, and that makes me that much more grateful for the closeness in my own family. We’re all so excited to welcome Nick and his family into ours!
2. I’ve done so much musically this week. I’ve spent a lot of quality time with both my guitar and my piano, and I can’t even begin to say how much it helps. Sometimes life is just a little weird, and I had forgotten how sweet it is to get lost in music. It’s also nice to see myself improving… I can almost play barre chords with a decent sound on my guitar. Sweet!
3. I went shopping for some apartment things this week! I got some pillows, and some other random decorations for my room. Moving in with my roomies will make me feel like an adult… yeah that’s weird.
4. Yesterday I went to Starbucks and got a lot of biology work done. Productivity is always a plus. Makes me feel better about myself! That might warrant the #OCDProblems hashtag…
5. Tori and I went to Athens today! She had to take a math placement test, so I tagged along and we had some adventure time after her test. I’ve missed the Classic City, so it was good to be back for the day. I got to see several friends and I also got to go to my favorite place ever, none other than Two Story Coffeehouse! I don’t think coffee has ever tasted so good! I can’t wait to see our many more adventures once T. Riggs is in Athens next year!