It’s Friday, and as I look back on the past few weeks, I can’t believe I’ve gotten so many things done. It’s been a crazy ride, but life is quite good.
1. Last Saturday, my lovely sisters all came out to the Myers quad for our Sigma Alpha Omega tailgate! Food, friends, and football– always an excellent combination!
2. Carlota, Ashley, and I went to watch Up on Tuesday night. It was a nice break from the craziness of real life, and who doesn’t love Dug?!
3. I’m loving my internship at the radio station. I’ve learned some about how to work the board, and I’m also getting to see a lot of the production and technical side of radio. I came into this internship knowing absolutely nothing about radio and its operations, but after only two weeks I can already tell it’s going to be awesome!
4. Last night, my Music Business team put on a benefit concert for Nuci’s Space. Everything was student coordinated and student-run, and I liked getting that experience. I love MBUS in general, and I’m so glad it’s led me to meet all of these incredible people.
5. Today I put together a vacuum cleaner (with help from Codie). And I also ate not just one, but two bowls of ECV’s Friday salad. And it was delicious. I think that makes for a solid afternoon.