This morning I wished a friend a happy Friday, and he replied with “H54F,” and I realized I haven’t actually done a post in forever…
But there’s no time like the present to get back on the wagon!
1. Snelling. Monday night. Late night studying. Actually studying turned into laughing at everything and nothing. I just love my friends.
2. I’m so excited to say that this semester I’ll be a student intern with 106.1 WNGC, the country radio station of North Georgia! I’ll be working with the people who operate the station as well as a few other stations that are part of Cox Media Group. I know basically nothing about radio, and I couldn’t be more happy about the opportunity to learn through a little experience!
3. Along the same lines as my internship, I’m LOVING my music business classes. Everyone who works in the MBUS office is super chill, and I actually like showing up to class because we always have a good time in class, and I’m passionate about the subject matter. Right now we’re in the middle of a group project of planning a benefit concert for Nuci’s Space, a local musicians’ resource center. Coolest group project I’ve ever done, hands down.
4. Sigma Alpha Omega recruitment is over and our lovely Iota class got their bids last week! I loved recruitment, and now I’m excited to start to get to know these ladies. We had our first sisterhood social of the year last night! We played a game of trivia in teams and had some snacks 🙂 I had a good time, and I hope my sisters did too! I’m blessed every day by the family I’ve found in them, and I can’t imagine where I’d be without them!
5. I don’t think I’ve eaten a meal alone this week at all, with maybe one or two exceptions. It’s just been working out that I can hang out with people while I eat, and I love it. I’m grateful to have so many wonderful people in my life to spend time with 🙂