Time for a sporadic post! I’ve got to figure out a schedule for this blog. But it’s FRIDAY!!! So here’s the fun parts of this week.
1. I’m loving SAO recruitment. I’ve started to get to know some of the amazing girls coming as potential new members, and the whole process has also brought me closer to my sisters. I’m so very thankful for the sisterhood I’ve found through SAO.
2. I was so insanely productive this week. I sat in the dining hall a couple of days when I got out of class or off work, and I got so much done. I hope I can keep up this productivity streak even after I start my internship.
3. I went to Snelling (UGA’s 24 hour dining hall) last night intending to stay only for a few minutes, but a couple of friends found me and we talked about Jesus and I laughed until my stomach hurt. It was a rough day followed by the best night possible. I’m so thankful for friends.
4. Found these on some letters at work today. The fact that they exist makes me quite happy.
5. FOOTBALL. STARTS. TOMORROW. I’m so excited to scream my face off in support of my Dawgs. Time to tee it up between the hedges! SIC ‘EM! Also, I found out on the radio this morning that RUSS IS GOING TO BE AN UGA!!! He’s being promoted and he’ll be named Uga IX on September 15th. I just love Russ, but I could be a bit biased… 😉