It’s been a while, but that doesn’t mean I can’t pick right back up and celebrate FRIDAY!!!
1. By the time this post is published, I’ll be DONE with my summer biology class!!! I will take GREAT pleasure in crossing “Biology” off my WorkFlowy! This also means I’ll never ever have to take another science class again! EVER! Here’s how I feel about that:
2. I had a successful Cow Appreciation Day 2012 last Friday! I made it to nine different Chick-fil-A stores! I ended my day where my MeeMaw lives, so I went to dinner with her and Hunter and we got to see Amanda at work. Then I spent some time with MeeMaw. We don’t get to do that very often, so I loved every minute 🙂
3. Now that I’ll be free of biology work, I have three weeks to do summer-y things, like hang out with people! And that is exactly what I intend to do. I’ve got plans to meet up with friends from all over the place, and I’m also planning to spend a lot of time at my grandparents’ house because I can.
4. I’m pretty excited to have my own little space in our “house” next year. I’ve bought some things to use in my room and bathroom, and I think with some creativity I can make it into a nice home away from home.
5. I’m missing Nashville. I know that’s where I want to be, and I want to go back and be there now. But I know that God is using this time as a test of my patience, and He’s going to refine me into the person he wants me to be when I get there. The good thing is, I can already see some pieces of that dream falling into place, and I can’t wait to see what God’s plans are as they unfold in my life. Here’s to big dreams and bigger faith!