What. A. Crazy. Week! I know I say that every week, but I’m convinced that they’re getting more and more busy as they fly by (literally fly– I can’t believe I’m almost done with a YEAR OF COLLEGE… WHAT?!?).
1. I had the honor of taking Jason to formal last weekend, and I had SO MUCH FUN! I got to be with my sisters and with one of my best friends as my date, so I’d chalk that up as AWESOME.
2. I am beyond glad that God has brought me to the INCREDIBLE people with the reDefine Campaign. They’re some of the coolest people I know, and I’m loving what I’m working on with them. I can’t wait to see what God has in store for not only the campaign but for the friendships I’ve established by being on their team. If you’re at UGA and you have any questions about reDefine, definitely let me know! Check out what they stand for; I was blown away by their platform and you might be too!
3. FUN STORY TIME! On Wednesday night, I was sitting in the floor of my room with my econ book and notes in my lap, ready to be studied intensely. I remember glancing at the clock and noticing that it was 11:36 PM, and literally the next thing I remember is waking up to my phone ringing at 9:22 the next morning. I’m not sure how I got from floor to bed, how I managed to turn out the light, or how I managed to sleep through the phone alarm I had previously set, but at any rate, Rachel and I got a pretty good laugh out of the ordeal.
4. I had dinner with my mommy this week, and she brought Rachel and I these little friends. They’re furry, they’re tiny bunny rabbits, and they bounce across a surface when you pull their tails. It doesn’t take much to excite me, honestly, and these guys are just too darn cute not to smile at.
5. The Chapel Bell is publishing Monday!!! I can’t wait! I had way too much fun distributing on our last publishing day, so this will be an awesome adventure, yet again! 🙂
This post is linked with Lauren’s blog, From My Grey Desk.