So, since this is my first post on this new blog (what an exciting new endeavor!!!), I figured I might as well make it an optimistic one. And I recently discovered the awesome notion of “High Five for Friday,” also known as H54F, created by the super cool author of this blog. Basically, it’s a post where I can just point out the five things I most enjoyed about the past week.
So, without further ado, I present my H54F items from this lovely week 🙂
1. I have been to Two-Story Coffeehouse three times in the past seven days, and I’ll probably go again tomorrow morning to get some homework done in their quiet upstairs room. My current favorite is their mocha. I could drink about 4 of them at once because they’re so incredibly good. Also, please notice the heart made in the foam that the super cute barista made in my drink one day this week. He’s another reason to go there frequently… 😉
2. This is what the mailroom looked like last week. Chaos, I know. But thankfully, there were FAR fewer packages this week what with incoming textbook orders dwindling, so I feel like I’m finally settling into a decently relaxed, low-pressure routine at my new job in the community office. I love the people I work with, and I’ve shared a lot of great moments with them over the past week. I can’t wait for the rest of the semester 🙂
3. I went to my sweet friend’s engagement party on Sunday, and I went to lunch with most of the girls in this picture today at an awesome burger place downtown called Clocked. I’ve found a new favorite burger joint in the Classic City, and it was also nice to catch up on life happenings with old friends.
4. We had a TV Character social last night, and I got to spend some time with all of my favorite sisters. I dressed up as Bones. These two lovely ladies are embarking on a super awesome journey with me soon which you will be able to read about in item number 5… 🙂 🙂 🙂
5. I’M GOING TO NASHVILLE! Right now we’re planning to (hopefully) go to the NeedToBreathe concert there in late February and then stay in the city for the weekend. I am absolutely obsessed with Nashville, and I’m so happy that we’re finally planning to go. I spent HOURS on Wednesday night looking up everything I possibly could to get this trip rolling. And just to get myself psyched up (as if I need the extra help for that, ha), I changed my phone wallpaper to this lovely picture, which I found here.